A woman working on a job site reported a male co-worker “smacked her on her butt,” according to a recent Bedford County Sheriff’s Office report. The woman said this was unwanted attention but when she confronted her co-worker, she said he “just laughed and made some inappropriate comments.”
The woman told officers she also informed her boss and supervisor about the incident, but that “nothing has been done about it.” The report states that the woman is also receiving harassing texts from the same co-worker.
Another woman claimed her ex-boyfriend was continually contacting her even after she blocked his number.
The woman showed Officer Jacob Miller her phone which had a “large number of missed calls and texts” from her ex-boyfriend, according to a sheriff’s office report. The report also said the ex-boyfriend continue to call the woman while she was speaking with law enforcement. Officer Miller said he spoke to the ex-boyfriend and advised him to stop contacting her.
However, the woman reported 90 minutes later after law enforcement left that the ex-boyfriend was still contacting her by call and text.
The woman was informed on how to file an order of protection.
A man claims he was blackmailed by a Nashville woman he met on an online dating app. The man told officers they had sent each other nude photos. But the man claims he received a message stating that if he did not send her $300, she would send the nude photo to everyone on his Instagram account, according to the sheriff’s office report. He was advised to file a report with the local department.
- A woman reported that someone had used her debit card to withdraw $336 from an ATM last Friday.
- A TV was reported stolen on Unionville Road on Monday.
The following were charged since Thursday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
- Rosalinda Amaro, 19, Landers Street; failure to yield, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released on recognizance
- Hugo Alberto Gonzalez, 33, Lexington Cove Boulevard; violation of order of protection; released, $5,000 bond
- John Kinnard Johnson, 62, Rockvale; capiases (two counts), failure to appear; no bond
- Kerrenako Letoi Kinzer, 44, Columbia; violation of probation; released on recognizance
- Gabrielle Renee Malone, 29, Smyrna; violation of probation; released, $5,000 bond
- Hailey Jameen Matherly, 18, Old Columbia Road, Unionville; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand, speeding; released on recognizance
- Jamie Lee Medley, 25, Couch Lane; criminal impersonation, introducing contraband in penal institutions, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft of property; $8,500 bond
- Mateo Leonardo Ramirez, 22, Deery Street; simple possession; released on recognizance
- Gumercindo Ramos-Majia, 31, Nashville; child abuse/neglect/endangerment, child restraint law, DUI, light law, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released, $8,000 bond
- Kerry Yavagious Ransom, 22, Bates Street; violation of order of protection; $5,000 bond
- Shelby Diane Ray, 23, Springdale Avenue; violation of probation; released, $1,000 bond
- Trenton Alexander Ray, 26, homeless; criminal simulation, criminal trespassing, theft of property, violation of probation; $11,000 bond
- Jessica Marie Reed, 34, Buzzard Roost Road, Unionville; cruelty to animals, driving on a suspended license, financial responsibility, violation of registration law; $5,000 bond
- Curtis Dean Stacey Jr., 39, Centerville; attachment; released, $3,700 bond
- Colton Tyler Whorley, 30, Fairlane Drive; simple possession, speeding; released on recognizance
- Fausto Aguirre Peralta, 37, Ranchero Drive; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand, speeding; released on recognizance
- Dane Oden Allen, 39, Petersburg; driving on a revoked license, financial responsibility; released on recognizance
- Eligio Alvarez Rodriguez, 18, Maple Street; DUI, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand, traffic control device (stop sign), violation of drinking age law; $7,500 bond
- Tommy Lance Bailey, 49, Bird Street; attachment, driving on a revoked license, violation of probation (two counts); $21,000 bond
- Sharon Elizabeth Clark, 51, Sunset Street, Unionville; assault; released, $250 bond
- Noe (NMN) Giron, 43, Ward Circle; driver to exercise due care, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released on recognizance
- Oscar (NMN) Hernandez-Cardenas, 33, Durum Street; driver to exercise due care, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released on recognizance
- Domingo Lopez-Coj, 22, Railroad Avenue; violation of probation; released, $500 bond
- Deontre McClain (Farris), 22, Columbia; violation of probation; no bond
- David Allen Mencer, 37, Lewisburg; theft of property, violation of order of protection; $7,000 bond
- Tyler Scott Petty, 25, Fayetteville; violation of probation; $2,500 bond
- Justin Dwayne Pickle, 37, Peacock Lane; attachment, violation of order of protection; $3,500 bond
- Rhonda Michelle Sandoval, 53, Shelbyville; capias, failure to appear; released on recognizance
- Silver Sical Garcia, 22, Nashville; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released on recognizance
- Eathon Jerome Stitt, 22, Eady Road; criminal impersonation, possession of schedule 4 drug, violation of probation; $9,500 bond
- Jordan Caleb Turner, 22, Murfreesboro; driving on a suspended license, texting while operating a motor vehicle; released on recognizance
- Jacob Christian Ward, 25, Hunter Lane; violation of probation; $2,500 bond