A suspect was charged with resisting arrest when police pulled her out the window of a Madison Street home Saturday afternoon.
Police investigating a domestic disturbance said Bonnie J. Brown, 36, of Rabbit Branch Road, refused orders to voluntarily leave the home when a computer check showed she was wanted for another offense.
Officers Darrian Lanier and Brandi Merlo pulled Brown from the home. Brown was also charged with disorderly conduct and failure to appear. No bond was set.
•Two were charged when drugs were found in a vehicle stopped Friday on Warners Bridge Road, Shelbyville police said.
The vehicle was stopped due to passenger Shaun Earl Gibson, 44, of Methvin Drive, having a warrant out for his arrest.
Gibson and driver Milissa Evon Jackson, 57, of Fayetteville, denied ownership of drugs allegedly found by Officer Jeremiah Guinn and 17th Judicial Drug Task Force Agent Steven Daugherty in the vehicle.
One Xanax pill, five grams of marijuana and one gram each of cocaine and methamphetamine were confiscated, an SPD report said,
Both were charged with two counts of possession of a schedule 2 drug and one count each of schedule 4 and 6 drugs. Jackson was also charged with driving on a suspended license,
•A man allegedly in possession of marijuana and driving may have sprayed cologne into his vehicle’s interior as be was being stopped by Shelbyville police.
Officer Tracy Teal said in his report he saw “small liquid droplets floating in the air coming from the vehicle” after stopping Chanhnakon Sibounreuang Saysongkham, 25, of Lexington Cove Drive, near Saysongkham’s home.
Teal said Saysongkham had just under 1 gram of marijuana and a half-smoked marijuana cigarette in his vehicle. He was cited for simple possession and failure to exercise due care while driving.
•A dump trailer owned by Curl Construction was stolen overnight last Thursday from a work site on McDale Lane, Shelbyville police said.
•A Bedford County man who attempted to buy a 1949 Chevrolet truck from an Illinois firm was cheated out of his money, according to a Bedford County Sheriff’s Office report.
The company accepted the buyer’s money but didn’t ship the truck as promised.
Police in Dolton, Illinois, had confirmed to the buyer before purchase that the company does exist.
A man allegedly tried to break into a home in the 1900 block of Old Nashville Dirt Road on Friday afternoon.
The resident said a man described as Black with light skin, in his mid-20s, appriximately 6 feet tall and slim with shaggy hair wiggled a door latch at her home. He left in a white 2-door truck, a BCSO report said.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol, or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
- Haleigh Brooks, 22, Tullahoma; DUI, open container law, speeding; $3,500 bond
- Bonnie Joe Brown, 36, Rabbit Branch Road; capias, disorderly conduct, failure to appear, resisting arrest; no bond
- Zachary Ethan Craig, 20, Liberty Pike, Bell Buckle; DUI, ignition interlock device misuse, open container law, violation of implied consent; $10,000 bond
- Barabara Cummings, 36, Lewisburg; domestic assault (simple); $1,000 bond
- Rey David-Garza, 34, U.S. 231 South; financial responsibility, light law, no driver's license/exhibited on demand; no bond
- Yexis Alexis Rom Fuentes, 22, Maryland; failure to appear; no bond
- Shaun Earl Gibson, 44, Methvin Drive; failure to appear, possession of schedule 2 drug, two counts of simple possession; no bond
- Elias Gomez, 18, Woodland Avenue; light law, no driver's license/exhibited on demand; no bond
- Scotty Dwaine Harrington, 41, Fayetteville; DUI; $3,000 bond
- Terence Jerome Hines, 46, Maple Street; DUI, improper display of registration, light law, no proof of insurance, open container law; $3,500 bond
- Milissa Evon Jackson, 57, Fayetteville; driving on a suspended license, possession of schedule 2 drug (two counts), possession of schedule 4 and 6 drugs; $26,000 bond
- Nathan Shane Lynch, 38, White Drive; criminal impersonation, driving on a revoked license, failure to appear, identity theft, jail escape, no proof of insurance, possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of registration law; $11,000 bond
- Kimberly Mercado, 23, Bucking Ham Lane; DUI, light law, no driver's license/exhibited on demand, possession of schedule 6 drug, speeding; $5,000 bond
- Lekisha N. Newsom, 43, North Cannon Boulevard; driving on a suspended license, light law; no bond
- Israel Ortiz, 18, Airmount Drive; driving on a suspended license, financial responsibility, light law; no bond
- Starla N. Paine, 24, Stanley Boulevard; DUI, speeding; $3,000 bond
- Jeffrey Peebles Jr., 23, Murfreesboro; aggravated burglary; $20,000 bond
- Arthur Don Perkins, 51, Shapard Drive; violation of probation; $1,000 bond
- Chanhnakon Sibounreuang Saysongkham, 25, Lexington Cove; driver to exercise due care, simple possession; no bond
- Richard Lee Sloan, 30, New Johnsonville; attachment, violation of probation; $400 bond
- Kimberly Delinda Vaughn, 48, Lynchburg; DUI, simple possession; $5,000 bond
- Dewange Marquea Virgous, 30, Cherokee Lane; driving on a suspended license, DUI, running red light/stop sign, violation of implied consent; $4,000 bond
- Danny L. Watson, 60, Decherd; DUI; $3,000 bond
- Adella Irene Wylie, 55, El Bethel Road; leaving the scene of an accident; no bond
- Freddy David Zuna-Sierra, 21, Maplewood Drive; violation of probation; $1,000 bond